Sunday, December 12, 2010

Sixteen honorees were selected for innovation, leadership, and community service | New England Business Bulletin


I am so grateful for all who believe in me in what I do. Thank you so much for this wonderful honor. I am more grateful than any of you can possibly imagine. Thank you Thank you Thank you. You enrich my life in more ways than you could possibly imagine. I love what I do and love more what I am able to help guide others to change their life for the better. Thank you again for nominating me. Thank you Pamela for a wonderful article and thank you NE Business Bulletin for choosing me among your winners. - Laura Bonetzky-Joseph.

To Read more on the articles written or complete list of winners:

Sixteen honorees were selected for innovation, leadership, and community service | New England Business BulletinNovember 24, 2010

New England Business Bulletin recognizes emerging leaders; By SEAN McCARTHY; December 17, 2010

Top Young Professionals Under 40
2010; Winners Page 1; Winners Page 2

No comments:

Post a Comment